Tuesday 5 July 2016

April's Robin

I recently mounted some of my work onto cardboard. I sometimes do so when I've painted on old calendar sheets since they are an odd shape and rather floppy because the paper is thinner than watercolour paper.

This post would have been more on the mark had I posted it during spring, but I bring it to you during summer instead. Oh well!

Here is my Robin. I remember painting it this past April, but specifically using an April calendar page from a previous year's calendar, so the word April could be in the picture. Fun times! Stuff like that makes me pretty happy. I was also so excited to see the return of the Robin, flying in and carrying Spring to us in her song.


She has some cool symbols and markings in her wing.


The grass she walks through includes music paper, but also facts about the Robin as a Spirit animal.

Robin shows us how to ride the wings of passion within and she shows us that any changes can be made with joy, laughter, and a song in your heart. Some of Robin's other messages are:
  • tomorrow is a new day
  • excercise compassion and patience
  • exudegrace, tenacity, perserverence, and assertion
  • find pleasure in the simple things
  • become independent and self-reliant through change
  • incorporate new beginnings with faith and trust in the process
  • stimulation of new growth and renewal
  • it is time to sing your own song
  • letting go of personal drama
  • find contentment in all types of circumstances




...and here is the song she carries in her heart.


Welcome back Robin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my post and taking a look at my blog today! I love hearing from you... :)