Wednesday 20 March 2013

Merry March

I'm terribly behind...sigh. Valentime's, St. Patrick's, a whirlwind of holidays and I'm still stuck on Christmas. Well, at least I'll still be able to be in sync with Merry Monday. Maybe it's because I always start my Christmas cards a little late that I continue to make them into the new year, but every year it's the same. If I were smart, I'd continue on throughout the year as the folk as Merry Monday do!


Stamps: Frosty Friends, Many Merry Messages
Ink: Early Espresso, Versamark
Paper: Early Espresso and Whisper White cardstock
Tools: Apothecary Accents Framelits die
Extras: White embossing powder, rhinestone brads, Christmas Lane die cut stickers (retired)

If you're wondering why I'm taking pictures of my cards on the floor, well it's because the light there is the best. I've tried them on the table and it's just not the same, it seems to stream through on the floor better than anywhere else near the patio door.

Happy Post St Paddy's Day!

7 comments:

  1. Very nice card Darcie, this image is so cute.Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, Darcie! Your embossed snowmen look wonderful against the Early Espresso background! So unique and different!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute holiday card! Love your embossed snowmen image and your coordinating stickers!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your snowmen look darling all in white and the simple sketch looks clean and pretty! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those embossed snowmen. The brown is perfect. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these snowmen and they look really good with the chalkboard technique! I hope you'll keep sharing with us all year at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you embossed the image in white on the Early Espresso card and the fun little characters they all are. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my post and taking a look at my blog today! I love hearing from you... :)