Monday 19 September 2011

Razzleberry Lemonade Smile

I have a few cute cards that I made to show you.

These are some really quick and easy cards intended to give their recipients a quick smile.





Stamps: Trendy Trees,  Fabulous Phrases
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Lovely Lilac (retired), Crushed Curry (retired), Almost Amethyst (retired) cardstock, Razzleberry Lemonade dsp (retired)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Almost Amethyst, Basic Black
Tools: Scallop border punch, 1" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1/16" punch, word window punch, clear block, dimensionals, snail
Extras: Pumpkin pie grosgrain ribbon, perfect plum brad, more mustard brad



I bought the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP from the Stampin Up! clearance rack. I'm so happy I was able to "knab" some, as some items go really fast. I never got around to getting this paper last year when it was available, and so I was elated when I saw it on the clearance rack! 

I managed to find a picture of the paper included in the package so you can revel at how gorgeous it is too! Imagine... living in a room papered with Razzleberry Lemonade (there would be some kind of great music playing in the background)....ahhhhh, well okay it would be dizzying but how beautiful!!!



I think my favorite piece is the top middle one with the razzleberry background and the crushed curry flowers over it. It's going to hurt me to cut that paper, so I haven't gone there yet. I'm so glad to see that razzleberry is now one of the core colours. Since it's part of the brights collection that means razzleberry accesories are available, such as:

- razzleberry buttons
- razzleberry colored brads
- razzleberry glimmer brads
- razzleberry flower brads
- razzleberry 1/4" grograin ribbon
- one of the colors in the patterned DSP stack

Okay, I've shown you enough prettiness for one day. But wasn't it uplifting? Gorgeous patterns and mixes of colour, it's like they activate the right chemicals in my brain. LOVE IT! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my post and taking a look at my blog today! I love hearing from you... :)