Friday 9 March 2012

AI50.ca - Social Media Action Centre

I'd like to share with you something near and dear to my heart. I'm a big supporter of Amnesty International and lately they have come out with an absolute genius idea that allows people to speak out against the issues they believe in. You are given a CHOICE of which issues to participate in according to your beliefs.

In an age where our most common means of communication is via the internet, some brilliant minds figured out how to harness the power of providing people with their own personal choice regarding which issues they would like to support, then bringing this support together to fight social injustice, all in a matter of a few clicks.

Using the internet for good is a pretty awesome thing. This is something that makes my heart happy and I just wanted to share it.





AI50.ca - Social Media Action Centre: Check out Amnesty International's Social Media Action Centre. It's a new kind of digital activism for social justice!

Thank you for indulging me with this little piece of my heart today. I'll be back asap with more cards to share.

Have a happy day enjoying the freedom to expression that we all deserve to have.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my post and taking a look at my blog today! I love hearing from you... :)