Thursday 6 October 2011

Christmas Card Class

Hello all!

I know we haven't even yet had thanksgiving but I'm going to talk Christmas for just a brief moment.



I'm so excited to announce that I will be hosting a Christmas card making class! A friend and I have diligently been working on designing cards using the Simply Scrapping Christmas Lane set. I'm so pleased with the results. The colours and designs in this kit make it easy, they are bright and cheerful and yet modern and christmasy all at once!

Contact me if interested!
Or simply use the PayPal button on my sidebar to register.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I lived there as I would come to this class! Those cards look awesome! Thanks so much for the sweet comments you've left on my blog:) Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my post and taking a look at my blog today! I love hearing from you... :)