Saturday 17 December 2011

Greeting Card Kids Christmas

This is a case of Nance Leedy's card that you can see here. I just fell in love with her card and had to try and make my own version.

Stamp set: Greeting Card Kids, Holiday Happiness (greeting), Vintage Vogue (flourish), Branch Out (snowflakes-retired)
Paper: First Edition dsp, Always Artichoke, Riding Hood Red, and Very Vanilla cardstock
Ink: Always Artichoke, Riding Hood Red, River Rock, Blush marker
Extras: Mini Jingle Bells, 1 1/4" striped ribbon in Riding hood red, linen thread
Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Blender pens


Here I coloured one with Blender pens and one without (ie. straight-on markers.) With the blender pen you can get a little more shading in.

I like that the card ended up having that vintage feel which the Greeting Card Kids stamp sets fits so perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my post and taking a look at my blog today! I love hearing from you... :)