Saturday 20 February 2016

Zentagle Butterfly...

Making the background for this lesson was freeing, just having fun spraying through some stencils, adding in bits of book paper, using my SU reinkers, & adding in some random stamps.


The butterfly is meant to be filled in Zentangle. Other than doodling on my pages during class, I haven't really ever tried to incorporate Zentagle into art. It really is calming, the way coloring is for some people.

The butterfly's trail that she is leaving behind, incorporates what I want to leave behind this year. The swirl of a sun she is flying towards incorporates words of things that I wish to grow and keep with me this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my post and taking a look at my blog today! I love hearing from you... :)